Saturday, February 18, 2006

Three Birthdays Below OR Six Feet Under

[Yeah, I know it's been over a year since I last wrote anything *sigh*]

Lately, I've been watching Six Feet Under. While I certainly enjoy it, it has been a little weird. You see, I share the same birthday as the lead actor Peter Krause, so every once in a while I find myself thinking that this could have been my life.





I also share my birthday (although not the year) with the late John Nathan-Turner (heck, I even snuck in to his birthday party once at a convention, but that's another story...), so maybe I could have been the producer of Doctor Who.









And then there is William Goldman, who not only shares a birthday with me, but also grew up in the same city as me. Maybe I could have translated "The Princess Bride" from the original Morgenstern and known all the details of the Reunion Scene.












Inconceivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home